The Mango Crop Report is updated every 7 to 14 days with information from the countries that are currently shipping mangos, will begin shipping soon or have recently ended shipment to the U.S.
Information in the Mango Crop Report includes:
- Shipping projections
- Volume shipped
- Volume arrived in the U.S.
- A comparison to the volume shipped to and arrived in the - U.S. in the previous year
- Information about varieties shipping from each country
- Recent pricing information by port, variety and size, as well as a FOB price comparison to the previous year
- When applicable, shipping status of mangos sent by ship
To receive an email each time the mango crop forecast is updated: Sign up for the Crop Report Alert!