Not a Nutrition Professional? Go to Mango.org for:
While most people love mangos for their luscious tropical flavor, they also deliver a host of nutrients and make healthy eating a delightful sensory experience. The versatile mango is available year round and adds delicious flavor to a balanced diet.
Mangos–The Superfruit You Love!
Mangos are bursting with antioxidants and over 20 different vitamins and minerals. Each one-cup serving of mango provides:
- 100% of your daily vitamin C
- 35% of your daily vitamin A
- 12% of your daily fiber
All for only 100 calories! Mangos are fat-, cholesterol- and sodium free. It’s the sweet treat that won’t weigh you down!
Approved Mango Nutrition Messages
The following statements have been reviewed and approved by USDA following FDA guidelines for nutrition statements. You can feel confidant using any of these messages in your consumer communication pieces. For your website, newsletter or other consumer communication piece, the following says so much about mango’s nutrition in so few words.
- Mangos are nutrient rich, providing fiber and more than 20 different vitamins and minerals, including vitamins C and A. Vitamin C promotes healthy immune function and collagen formation. Vitamin A is important for vision and bone growth.
- Mangos are a wholesome fruit providing a satisfying source of dietary fiber and more than 20 different vitamins and minerals, including vitamins C and A.
- Mangos are as nutritious as it gets! Their fresh and flavorful taste bursts with more than 20 different vitamins and minerals plus dietary fiber in every bite.